Yamaha A-S501 Amplifier
Impressively high sound quality with a wide range of features and an elegant appearance. An integrated amplifier with the advantage of digital input.
Yamaha have spent a good deal of time ensuring that the A-S501 is one of the best sounding amplifiers in its class, introducing elements founded in their more expensive integrated amplifiers, such as dual heatsinks, a reinforced chassis and custom built internal componentry - all of this results in a purer, more precise sound quality.
The large power supply and aforementioned dual heat sinks ensure the AS501 can produce a punchy and dynamic sound without the risk of overheating, combinating in a majestic sound quality with the scale and range of a much more expensive amplifiers.
Add to this iDevice connectivity, a Subwoofer output high quality sepaker terminals including digital connectivity and the end result is an amplifier that should definitely be on your shortlist at this price point!
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- - I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design
- - ART (Anti-Resolution and Tough) Base
- - Custom-made power transformer / 12,000uF block capacitors / Aluminum-extruded heat sinks
- 120W x 2 (max), 85W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- Pure Direct Mode for Greater Sound Purity
- Continuous Variable Loudness Control
- Gold-plated speaker terminals and RCA (CD, Phono) and coaxial terminals
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Player
- Connection for YBA-11 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
- Simple yet sophisticated design (aluminium front panel and knobs)
- Auto Power Standby