Yamaha A-S2100 Premium Amplifier
As you would expect of an amplifier based on an award winning flagship model, this amplifier sounds superb and has become a firm favourite with us. Highly recommended for an audition!
The Yamaha A-S2100 amplifier has proved very popular here at Audible Fidelity. Alongside it's un-deniable good looks (we think it looks great in a kind of classic retro hifi way!) it is perhaps one of the most solid constructions for an amplifier at this price.
This is a high-grade integrated amplifier that has inherited the new sound of Yamaha in the pursuit of rich musicality.
- Floating and Balanced Power Amplifier with MOSFETs
- All-stage fully discrete construction, balanced transmission and low impedance design
- Superior quality electronic volume control for optimum sound
- Large capacity power supply unit delivers energetic, dynamic sound with fast response
- Symmetrical design in pursuit of ideal stereo reproduction
- Discretely configured phono amp
- Headphone amp with fully discrete configuration
- Level meters visually reflect the dynamics in the music
- Elegant design with luxurious real wood panels
- Original speaker terminals combine ease of use and beauty with high sound quality Insulators allow use of spikes or pads
- Remote control with simple design and superior texture
- Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe) : 160 W + 160 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel : 105/135/190/220W (8/6/4/2 ohms)
- Frequency Response : 5 Hz-100 kHz (+0 dB/-3 dB)
- RIAA Equalization Deviation : 20 Hz-20 kHz +/-0.5 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz) : 0.025%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD) : 103 dB (S: 200 mV)
- Input Sensitivity (CD) : 200mV/47k ohms
- Dimensions : W435 x H157 x D463mm
- Weight : 23.4 kg