Teac HA-P90SDE High-resolution Portable Amplifier/Player
Teac HA-P90SD High-resolution Portable Amplifier/Player
A portable amplifier/player equipped with the highest quality high-resolution sound circuitry.
Portable Headphone Amp
- Multi-function miniplug input jack compatible with analogue line, and digital optical and coaxial inputs.
- Compatible digital input formats:
- PCM44.1k/48k/88.2k/96k/176.4k/192kHz, 16/24-bit
- DSD64 (2.8M)/DSD128 (5.6MHz),1-bit（USB A, USB Micro B ports only）
- DSD128 (5.6MHz) native playback via digital input from Windows, Macintosh, iOS & Android devices.
- Direct iOS Lightning® or 30-pin USB cable connection (Apple Camera Connection Kit not required).
- Free high-resolution TEAC HR Audio Player application compatible with Windows, Macintosh, iOS & Android devices.
- Asynchronous mode supported.
- Operating time: 7 hours continuous (when connected to iOS digital player).
- DSD128 (5.6MHz) or DSD64 (2.8MHz) native playback from inserted microSD card.
- Maximum microSD card capacity: 128GB
- Compatible sound file formats: WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, DSF, and DSDIFF (DFF)
- PCM bit rate: 16-bit/24-bit
- PCM sampling rate: 44.1k/48k/88.2k/96k/176.4k/192kHz (FLAC: 176.4 kHz and 192 kHz with planned firmware update)
- Operating time: 6 hours, continuous (DSD128, 5.6MHz; Power mode: Low; Gain: Low; Phones: 32Ω; Output: 1mW + 1mW)
- Automatic multi-format tag sorting (track name, album, artist, playlist, favourite)
- Repeat mode (Single repeat, specified range repeat)
- Shuffle mode (ON/OFF)
- Playback range designation: (Track name, album, artist, genre, playlist, favourite)
- Equalizer (4 pre-sets)
- Gapless playback (ON/OFF)