REL Acoustics T/9i Subwoofer
Adding a REL subwoofer into your Hi-Fi or AV system makes arguably the biggest improvement for the money - or bang for buck! But don't think a REL sub is just about seismic bass reproduction - a correctly setup REL sub will 'disappear' into your system and unlock the mid to high range frequency reproduction, giving a greater soundstage and depth to all music & movie recordings.
This is an Audible Fidelity recommended route to audio bliss, come in and hear the difference for yourself in-store.
T/9i represents the most of T/i that we can deliver, and if sheer output alone is a primary requirement for your theater or music system then read no further. The combination of a lightweight, composite 10” driver coupled to a matching 10” T/i passive delivers speed, slam and attack when called upon but also is capable of tracing more delicate passages when necessary. Large in sonic scale, the T/9i is ideal for mating up with floor standing speakers and rooms that are on the medium-to-large size. Powerful, concussive, yet beautiful.
T/9i delivers more than just raw output. We started with our driver upgrades and built outward. The lovely cabinets grew by 4 lbs. (1.8 kg) over its predecessor due to thicker cabinet walls and improved bracing. Why? Because the additional speed and impact of the new drivers requires greater control or the benefits can be lost before they get to the listener.
The new composite alloy/fibre engine in T/9i blends precisely the correct dimension of stiffening alloy with a fibre material chosen for its sonic neutrality and light weight. The combination is brilliant; exceeding the performance of competitors’ drivers that are many times more expensive. The forward-firing 10” active couples with a 10” down-firing passive, again with carefully chosen balances of alloy to fibre and the result is seamless, effortlessly deep bass that blends perfectly with the main speakers.
Following on the heels of the acclaimed LongBow™ Wireless, Arrow delivers much of the promise and connectivity of hardwired RELs with the placement flexibility and pure cool factor of great wireless for all of T/i. For a reasonable sum, Arrow gives you the ability to place subs in distant corners, along glass walls, or on hardwood floors where a cable would otherwise destroy the effect. (AVAILABLE AS AN OPTIONAL ADDITION)
- Type: Passive Radiator, front-firing passive radiator, down-firing active woofer
- Active Drive Unit: 10 in., 254 mm long-throw, steel chassis
- Passive Radiator: 10in., 254mm
- Lower Frequency Response: 28Hz at -6bB in room
- Input Connectors: Hi Level Neutrik Speakon, Lo Level single phono, LFE phono Input
- Impedance: High Level: 150k, Low Level: 10k, .1/LFE: 10k ohms
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Power Output: 300 Watts (RMS)
- Phase Switch: Yes, 0 or 180 degrees
- Amplifier Type: Class AB
- REL Arrow Wireless Capability: Yes
- Fully Electronic Limitless Limiter: Yes
- D.C. Fault: Yes
- Output Short: Yes
- Mains Input Voltage: 110-120 volts
- Fuses: 6.3 Amp semi delay 115 volts operation
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13 x 15.2 x 16 in.
- Net Weight: 42 lbs.