Q Acoustics 7000i Plus 5.1
Q-Acoustics 7000i Plus 5.1
Room-Filling Sound From A Small Elegant Speaker System
7000i is a 'style' speaker range where the focus is on getting the biggest sound from the smallest, best-looking speakers. This is done by moving as much of the bass as is possible into a subwoofer, enabling the designer to make much smaller speakers for the front and surround channels, each with their mounting method as part of the clever design.
Moving away from a fibreboard cabinet gives more flexibility for getting the best acoustic shape and appearance. Of great importance is that there is enough overlap between the speakers and subwoofers bandwidth to ensure that they crossover seamlessly without any gaps or peaks. This has been done by giving the 'satellite' speakers enough low-frequency extension that they can actually be used on their own.
With a brand new 3070S subwoofer included, the Q Acoustics 7000i Plus is better than ever.
Naturally, being a Q Acoustics design, it will also accurately reproduce the fast 'twang' and detail of a double bass or any other low frequency musical notes. That’s why Q Acoustics is your best choice for both music and movies.
A fusion of both evolutionary and revolutionary thinking, the 3070S benefits from state-of-the-art design technology, as well as improvements to the cabinet construction derived from the ground breaking ‘Concept’ models.
- Enclosure Type: 2-Way Sealed Enclosure
- Enclosure Material: Aluminium
- LF Units: 2 x 3" Long Throw (Neodymium)
- HF Unit: 1" Ring Radiator (Neodymium)
- Power Handling: 15 - 100W
- Sensitivity: 85 dB @ 2.83V (Free Space)
- Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Frequency: 95Hz - 20KHz
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 115 x 207 x 160(mm)
- Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Enclosure type: Ported
- Bass Unit: 2 x 170mm
- Amplified Power: 140W rms
- Crossover Frequency: 50Hz - 150Hz (var)
- Dimensions Max: W200 x H425 (with spikes) x D535 (with grille) mm
- Dimensions Min: W200 x H400 (w/o spikes) x D525 (w/o grille) mm
- Weight: 13.6kg
- Sold in: Single
- Warranty: 2 Years