Pro-Ject VT-E Turntable
Pro-Ject VT-E Turntable
The VT-E is Pro-Ject’s first ever vertical turntable, and its innovative design makes it a unique offering in the market. Not only can it be installed easily on a desktop or a wall, but VT-E is also available in three different finishes and looks like nothing else you've seen before.
The VT-E is based on the popular Elemental turntable, which has won plaudits around the world for its great sound and affordable price. Like the Elemental, the VT-E has a pre-set tonearm and cartridge, so all you need to do to get spinning is install the belt and platter, then plug it into your turntable-ready hi-fi system. Turntable set-up does not need to be complicated or arduous, and VT-E proves that.
The VT-E plinth and platter are made from acoustically neutral medium-density fibreboard, and the supplied record clamp ensures the record does not slip on the spindle during playback. When mounting on a desk, the supplied feet and back-support create a sturdy tripod that isolates well from external vibrations. Alternatively when mounting on a wall the supplied mounting kit ensures a reliable fixing to the wall’s surface.
The VT-E’s motor is the same proven design as found in other Pro-Ject turntables, and boasts a built-in AC generator for reliable speed stability and minimal noise. The tonearm is the same aluminium design found on the Elemental, but its specially-designed spring mechanism allows for accurate tracking of the record, even though it’s being played vertically. The VT-E is supplied with a set of pre-terminated Connect-IT E phono cables, for reliable connection to an external phono stage. The overall result is a true hi-fi turntable, but one that looks like nothing else you’ve seen before.
The VT-E is available in matt black, red or white finish, and is supplied with all required accessories.
- Instant playback with super-easy setup
- Vertical standing or optional wall mount (wall mounts included)
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Record clamp for secure record fixing
- Low vibration synchronous motor & DC power supply
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm
- Ortofon OM5e cartridge, pre-mounted
- Pre-adjusted tracking force & anti-skating force
- Special mechanism for perfect tracking in vertical position
- Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
- Colour options: Black matte, White matte, Red matte
- Replacement Stylus: Ortofon 5e Stylus
- Pre-Fitted Cartridge: Ortofon OM5e
- Nominal Speeds: 33/45 RPM (Manual)
- Speed Variance: 33: 0.14% 45: 0.25%
- Wow & Flutter: 0.12%
- Platter: 300mm MDF (0.8kg)
- Main Bearing: Stainless Steel
- Effective Tonearm Length: 8.6" (218.5mm)
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 8.0gr
- Overhang: 22.0mm
- Tracking Force Range: 0 - 25mN
- Power Consumption: 4.5W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Standing: 430 x 345 x 245mm
- Wallmount: 430 x 310 x 130mm
- Weight: 3.6kg