Pro-ject Tube Box DS Phonostage
The Pro-Ject Tube Box DS is a new valve output phono pre-amplifier that offers improved performance from the original Tube Box S/E whilst maintaining an appealing price.
The Tube Box DS presents an impressive sound making it a great audiophile upgrade for almost any mid-priced analogue hi-fi system. With a unique variable impedance dial and a switchable subsonic filter, it can meet the needs of almost any MM or MC phono cartridge on the market. The carefully selected audiophile-grade components make it possible to enjoy your valuable vinyl collection like never before.
The class-leading music reproduction qualities of the Tube Box DS deliver pure dynamics, full transparency, analogue warmth, bass texture, detail resolution and purity of all audible frequencies. All in all, it effectively brings a retro ethic to modern phono electronics.
- MM/MC switches on rear panel
- Unique continuously variable input impedance loading
- Switchable gain settings for MM and MC cartridges
- Capacitance switch for MM cartridges
- Switchable subsonic filter
- Dual-mono tube triode architecture
- Premium ECC-83 Golden Pin Tubes
- Ultra low-noise semiconductors
- SMD technology