Pro-ject Phono Box USB V Phonostage
Boasting the same great quality performance as our iconic Phono Box, except now there's the addition of a high-quality A/D converter!
Now at the same time as listening to your music through your traditional hi-fi, you can record your vinyl to a computer or laptop, which will later allow you to transfer your music to your iPod or other digital music source. The front-facing attenuator on the unit allows for full control over the gain of your USB signal; this can help avoid distorted and/or 'clipping' recordings. This unit also benefits from a Line input, allowing you to record Line-Level sources, such as a tape deck, to your computer as well.
- Metal case shields the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference.
- Small size allows installation close to record player.
- Special low-noise ICs used.
- Optimal channel separation through dual-mono circuitry.
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets.
- Outboard power supply included.
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM and MC cartridges
- Digitalisation of analog signals for recording direct to disk via USB with suitable recording programs
- Automatic recognition, without additional driver, by standard PC
- Runs on Windows and Mac OS operating systems
- Phono MM/MC selection switch located at the rear of the unit