Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Turntable
Building on the success of the Debut Carbon, a What HiFi Sound & Vision 5 Star 2012 Award Winner, the new Carbon DC offers significant upgrades at no extra cost.
The Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC benefits from an upgraded new DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (matching the one used in the Pro-Ject Speed Box) for precision speed stability. The new DC model also prospers from the upgrade by using less power in operation and when not in use.
The new 9V AC motor upgrade also comes with an improved TPE motor suspension. This new suspension reduces vibration caused by the motor and is normally found on improved turntables such as the Pro-Ject Xpression Carbon UKX.
- New DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like the Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability
- New TPE motor suspension
- 8.6" one-piece carbon fibre tonearm, adding stiffness and reducing resonance around the pick-up cartridge (rarely found on budget turntables, due to high production costs).
- High-quality counterweight - helping further reduce unwanted resonance.
- Two isolation 'feet' made especially by Ortofon A/S, used to decouple the motor from the plinth.
- 12" Platter & Factory-fitted Ortofon 2m Red Cartridge.
- Junction box installed, allowing for the easy upgrade of turntable interconnects.
- Speed : 33,45 RPM (Manual Speed Change)
- Drive Principle : Belt Drive
- Platter : 300mm Metal With Felt Mat
- Main Bearing : Stainless Steel
- Wow & Flutter : +/- 0.10%
- Speed Drift : +/- 0.80%
- Signal to Noise : - 68dB
- Pre-Fitted Cartridge : Ortofon 2M Red
- Tonearm : 8.6" Carbon Fibre
- Effective Arm Length : 218.5mm
- Effective Arm Mass : 6.0g
- Tracking Force : 10-30mN
- Included Accessories: RCA Cable, Lid
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 415 x 118 x 320mm - Lid Closed
- Weight : 5.6kg net