Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Phono USB Turntable
This incarnation of the What Hi-Fi Award Winning Debut Carbon, comes with an integrated phono stage allowing you to plug it straight in to an amplifier or set of active speakers.
The Debut Carbon Phono USB also comes with a USB output so you can record all your vinyl to your computer.
- 8.6" one-piece carbon fibre tonearm, adding stiffness and reducing resonance around the pick-up cartridge (rarely found on budget turntables, due to high production costs).
- High-quality counterweight - helping further reduce unwanted resonance.
- Two isolation 'feet' made especially by Ortofon A/S, used to decouple the motor from the plinth.
- New DC power supply for speed stability
- Integrated Phono MM pre-amplifier - No need for a phono stage
- USB output to record vinyl to PC or MAC
- Factory-fitted Ortofon 2m Red.
- 3 gloss-coloured finishes available.
- Lid included