Onkyo A-9010 Integrated Amplifier
Onkyo A9010 Integrated Amplifier
The latest addition to the Onkyo Pure Hi-Fi lineup, the affordable A-9010 Integrated Stereo Amplifier was tuned in the UK with specially modified circuitries and four audio-grade capacitors to deliver the warm, full-bodied sound European listeners prefer.
A large transformer, discrete amplifier output stage, and unique high-current, low impedance circuitry enables precise control of the speaker drivers with minimal distortion, while a thick extruded aluminium heat sink keeps everything running cool.
Other inclusions such as the MM phono equalizer, independent headphone amplifier, gold-plated speaker posts, and chunky knobs for volume, tone, and input selection reflect the quality of the product and add an appealing touch of vintage charm. If you’re looking for a sweet-sounding amp that will get the most out of your LPs and CDs without breaking the bank, the A-9010 is very much worth an audition.
- 44 W/Ch (8 O, 1 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, IEC)
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology) with Discrete Amplifier Output Circuitry
- Four Audio-Grade Capacitors and UK-Tuned Amp Circuitry for Rich and Pure Analog Sound Quality
- High-Current Low-Impedance Drive
- Extruded Aluminium Heat Sink for Cool and Stable Operation
- Independent Headphone Amplification Circuitry
- Thick Speaker Plates to Maintain Signal Quality
- Gold-Plated Screw-type Banana Plug-Compatible Speaker Posts
- Tone Controls for Bass, Treble, and Balance
- 5 Analog Audio Inputs (4 Rear / 1 Front) and 1 Output (Rear)
- Phono Input (MM) with Ground Terminal and Phono Equalizer
- 6.3 mm Headphone Jack
- Supports RI (Remote Interactive) to Control Multiple Components with a Single Remote (Compatible Products Only)
- Low 0.4 W Power Consumption on Standby