Musical Fidelity M6si Integrated Amplifier
The new M6si integrated amplifier improves on the outgoing M6i model with more inputs and completely new internals to give greatly improved technical and sonic performance.
The M6si has real high-end sound quality. Because of its power it is effortless and unstressed. Its stability margins are huge so it will drive any loudspeaker easily. These are only the bedrock for what the M6si really does: sounding fantastically musical. Because of its pre amp/power amp configuration it produces wide stable images with an effortless, clear, ungrainy sound quality. Bottom end is delivered with a vast punch and speed of attack.
All in all the M6si offers true high-end sound quality, an extensive range of useful inputs, a compact package, reliability and a fair price.
- Power output: 220 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
- THD (+ noise): <0.007 % typiclal 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >107dB 'A' - weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, 0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- 4x Line Level RCA / Phono
- 1x Line Level XLR Balanced
- USB input - type B socket up to and inc. 24 bit 96kHz USB audio stream
- Sensitivity: 3mV nominal (MM), 0.4mV nominal (MC)
- Signal / noise ratio: >84dB A-weighted
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms (MM and MC)
- Frequency response: RIAA/IEC ±0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 125 x 400
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 16.6 kg/ 21.3 kg