Musical Fidelity M3si Integrated Amplifier
The M3si integrated amplifier makes huge strides from the outgoing M3i model. More inputs, increased power and virtual monobloc power amps with their own separate power supply capacitance add up to a great new product.
The M3si offers a real taste high-end sound quality. Because its power has increased significantly and it now has more than double the capacitance, it gives wide, stable and deep stereo images with a substantial dynamic range. More than that, the M3si offers a sweet musical sound with an effortless, clear, ungrainy quality. Because of the virtual mono power amp configuration with increased capacitance, the bottom end is delivered with punch and excellent speed of attack.
- Power output: 85 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
- THD(+ noise): <0.014 % typical, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >98dB A-weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, 0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- 4x Line Level RCA / Phono
- USB - Type B socket up to and inc. 24 bit 96kHz USB audio stream
- 1x MM Phono input
- Sensitivity (nominal): 3mV (suitable for cartridges giving 1.5mV or more including high output MC types)
- Signal / noise ratio: >70dB A-weighted
- Input impedance: 50k Ohms
- Frequency response: RIAA/IEC ±1dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 100 x 400
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 9.2 kg/ 13 kg