The new Monitor Audio Gold speaker range builds on the award winning success of it's predecessor's, the GX range. Available to demo in store now
Gold 200, the first of new Gold's floor-standers is also the most compact. Amazing scale and impressive dynamic control are available from this slender three-way design, comprising the improved pair matched ribbon, twin 5.5" bass drivers and a 4" mid-range driver, which is housed in a dedicated enclosure. With high overall efficiency, wide bandwidth and vanishingly low distortion, the Gold 200's Platinum DNA is ready to be experienced.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) drivers
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.