Lehmann Rhinelander Headphone Amplifier
The popular Rhinelander headphone amplifier is based on the legendary Black Cube Linear by Lehmannaudio, which is used by well-known industry professionals such as A.J. van den Hul, Andreas Spreer (TACET) and Maarten de Boer (The Masters).
Now you can experience a huge part of the Linear's transparency, tonal balance and micro-detail, and at only a fraction of the cost. The Rhinelander is placed in the highly-competitive sector of ambitioned, budget-conscious, audiophile listeners.
Moreover, with some mild tweaks the Rhinelander can also be used as a single source pre-amplifier, like the superior Linear model. The Rhinelander is equipped with two inputs and a relays source selection. If you don't need the second line input, you can reconfigure the input jack to a output. All you need to do is to replace two jumpers.
Even with entry-level devices, Lehmannaudio puts a lot of effort into details.
- Discrete Zero Global Feedback output stage with high quiescent current ready to drive most headphones or long cable runs
- Audiophile voltage amplifier stage
- Single source pre-amplifier re-configurable to "headphone only" mode with two line source inputs by replacing just two jumpers
- Relays source selection / mute operation
- Only MKP caps in the signal path for perfect transient response and ambiance reproduction
- Gain jumper selectable 6dB/20dB
- Hand selected potentiometer with very good channel tracking
- Double sided audio board
- External AC power supply
- Ultra fast rectifying diodes
- We only use low ESR electrolytic caps
- Low-noise, regulated power supply
- Gold plated RCA connectors
- Original Neutrik headphone jack with gold plated contacts
- Anodized aluminium faceplate and knob