Lehmann Linear USB Headphone Amplifier
The Linear USB built-in DAC is meticulously built with an integrated Burr Brown DAC and separate voltage regulators of highest quality. The USB connector is only used to transport the signal and not as a power supply.
The Linear USB is a high end headphone amplifier that will satisfy even the highest requirements for quality headphone music reproduction.
The selectable gain (0 dB, 10 dB, 20 dB) of the Linear USB effectively optimizes the output level of the zero global feedback Class A output stage. Practically all high quality dynamic headphones available will show their best possible performance. Carefully selected top notch components and a highly sophisticated circuit design guarantee top performance listening pleasure.
For stereo setups consiting of your computer and an additional analog source like a CD player or a turntable with a phono stage the Linear USB is the simplest and most effective active preamp one can think of. You don't even have to care about input switching because the unit detects the USB audio signal automatically!
The faceplate and the massive milled aluminium knob for the smooth running 27 mm ALPS high grade volume control are available in anodized black or silver.
- Class-A output stage with zero global feedback
- Excellent sonic performance
- USB-input for computers from USB 1.0 and upwards, works with sample rates up to 48kHz
- Additional analogue input with RCA and 3,5mm jack connectors with loop through
- Automatic input selection with USB prioritisation
- Maximum gain selectable up to 20dB for the use with practically all dynamic headphones
- Double sided audio board layout for optimal parts placement and trace routing
- Burr Brown audio grade components
- Only Low-ESR electrolytic capacitors
- Gold plated RCA audio connectors
- Highly sophisticated, clean power supply. USB is used for data transfer only.
- Nonmagnetic case (aluminium)