KEF LS50 Speakers
KEF LS50 Speakers
An innovative concept inspired by the legendary LS3/5a, the LS50 mini monitor speaker is designed to bring a professional studio monitor concept into the home.
Rarely the case in such a compact design, the LS50 monitor delivers a rich, multi-dimensional 'soundstage experience’ that is out of all proportion to its size. Patent-pending acoustic designs, together with state-of-the-art technologies from KEF’s latest flagship Blade loudspeaker, provide the ultimate studio experience – even in the smallest of spaces.
Creating a small housing capable of delivering such a spacious sound is the result of considerable research and development. In cabinet construction, baffle shaping and port design, LS50 breaks new ground with patent-pending technology. All this is made possible by KEF's leadership in modern research (including techniques such as Finite Element Analysis and Computational Fluid Dynamics*). LS50's unique technology offers by far the cleanest, most accurate studio-grade performance of any mini monitor.
LS50 employs revolutionary technology developed for Blade, KEF's latest flagship loudspeaker. Using the very latest Uni-Q driver, specifically designed for this model, LS50 radiates an extremely large listening sweet spot and delivers a remarkably fast, clean sound. And, because LS50 neither adds nor subtracts a single sound, it's effortlessly natural and accurate too.
- Design Two-way bass reflex
- Drive Units: Uni-Q driver array:
- HF: 25mm (1in.) vented aluminium dome
- LF/MF: 130mm (5.25in.) magnesium/aluminium alloy
- Frequency Range: 47Hz - 45kHz (-6dB)
- Frequency Response: 79Hz - 28kHz (±3dB)
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.2kHz
- Maximum Output: 106dB
- Amplifier requirements: 25 - 100 W
- Sensitivity: 85dB (2.83V/1m)
- Harmonic distortion: 2nd & 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m) <0.4% 175Hz-20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms (min.3.2 Ohms)
- Dimensions:302 x 200 x 278 mm / 11.9 x 7.9 x 10.9 in. (H x W x D with terminal)
- Weight 7.2kg (15.8lbs)
KEF LS50 Speakers Black Edition
- All Black Drivers - All Black Uni-Q Driver array
- Black Edition Trim Ring - The Patterned Black Trim matches with the All Black Uni-Q Driver array. The Trim ring also comes with the "Black Edition" model name
- Black Edition Plaque - Each pair of this special edition comes with a diamond cut deco plaque with unique laser-etched number, xxxx, on the back of the speaker
- Black Chrome Plated terminal - The colour matching is meticulously created to the finest detail. The Black Chrome plated components are also measured by our acoustics team to make sure there is no impact on conductivity