Denon RCD-N10 Network HiFi System & Q Acoustics 3020i Speakers
DENON RCD-N10 & Q ACOUSTICS Q3020i SPEAKERS
Hi-Fi package including:
- Denon RCD-N10 mini hi-fi system
- Q Acoustics Q3020i speakers
- 4m QED Micro speaker cable
With the Denon RCD-N10 your sound possibilities are nearly endless. Listen to your favourite CD, stream your playlists via Spotify, Deezer Premium or Tidal, go multi-room with the built in HEOS technology, using Bluetooth® or your network. Enjoy Internet Radio and AirPlay2. And the most convenient thing: Control this Mini HiFi system easily via your voice with Amazon Alexa voice compatibility.
- High quality power output: 2 x 65 W
- Tone Control: Bass / Treble / Balance
- CD Compatibility: CD / CD-R/RW / WMA / MP3
- Tuner: FM (RDS) / AM & tunein internet radio
- Network Audio Streaming & HEOS Multiroom and Streaming
- Music services including Spotify Connect / Tidal / Deezer
- Voice Control - Works with Amazon Alexa
- Bluetooth, Ethernet / WiFi
- Clock / sleep timer
- Analogue In / 2x digital In / subwoofer pre out / headphone socket
Q Acoustics Q3020i
At the heart of the 3020i is a wealth of technology to ensure they are a true step up from their predecessor. P2P™ bracing has been introduced to help keep the enclosure extra quiet, HPE™ to eliminate sympathetic resonance, equalising air pressure within the cabinet and a 22mm High Frequency Driver with a micro-fibre soft dome with wide surround which helps to create a wide, even dispersion of stereo. Just a few of the many technologies employed to elevate the 3020i.
Q Acoustics P2P™ (Point to Point) bracing supports the parts of the enclosure that need to be stiffened making the new enclosures exceptionally rigid, improving the focus of the stereo image and giving the soundstage more accuracy than ever before.
The 3020i tweeters are decoupled from the baffle via a compliant suspension system. Vibrations from the woofer, which can impair the performance of the tweeter are isolated allowing the tweeter to perform with dramatically reduced interference.
The mid/bass driver cone is precision formed from impregnated and coated paper and teamed with a newly developed, low-hysteresis, rubber surround. The coated paper cone provides the optimum balance between stiffness and self- damping which means it can accelerate without flexing and stop very accurately without unwanted resonances.For more detailed specifications see the individual product pages.