Denon AVR-X2500H AV Receiver & KEF T305 - 5.1 Speaker Package
DENON AVR-X2500H AV RECEIVER & KEF T305 - 5.1 SPEAKER PACKAGE
A complete surround sound package including an AV Receiver, 5 speakers plus subwoofer and 30m of cable
- 1 x Denon AVR-X2500H AV Receiver
- 4 x KEF T301 Slimline Speakers
- 1 x KEF T301C Centre Speaker
- 1 x KEF T2 Subwoofer
- 30m QED Micro Speaker Cable
- High-performance 7.2 channel AV receiver with 95W power per channel with 7 powerful amplifiers tuned to provide the classic and dynamic Denon sound experience
- Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X for an immersive, three dimensional audio experience
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility allows for the hands-free control of your AVR-X2500H and wireless music services
- HDMI 8 inputs/2 outputs; 4K Ultra HD 60 Hz with full-rate pass-through HDCP 2.2 support on all HDMI ports
- Dolby Vision, HDR10, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), 4:4:4 color resolution, and BT.2020
- Award-winning Denon guided Setup Assistant and advanced Graphical User Interface for an easy and intuitive out-of-box setup experience
- Stream the most popular music services — Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and many others — via Bluetooth, AirPlay or the HEOS app
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
- External and IP control capabilities for third-party integration solutions and remote monitoring capability
- Audio playback of lossless files WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) files
- Smart TV connectivity to control the AVR with a TV remote via HDMI CEC
- Phono input to connect your turntable and play vinyl records
- DSP chip with four 300MHz DSP cores to support the latest video, sound and processing needs
- Powered Zone 2 for displaying up to two different sources
- Dual subwoofer outputs smooth out low frequencies for better bass dispersion
- Optimize room acoustics with Audyssey MultEQ XT and included mic and stand/ Dynamic EQ & Volume
For the full cinema-like experience, the ultimate T Series system has the best of everything: T301s all round, supported by the same discreet high performance subwoofer.
KEF's revolutionary T Series is in a different league from any low profile speaker you've ever heard. As one of the world's thinnest high performance home theatre systems, the T Series combines several landmark innovations: a radical new ultra-low profile bass and midrange driver, and a large, fully vented new tweeter. By incorporating both in cabinets only 35mm (just over 1.25in.) deep, the T Series brings you all the pleasures of true audiophile quality sound in a speaker that perfectly complements the aesthetics of the latest flat screen TVs.
Instead of a cone, the radical new twin-layer bass and midrange unit has a flat diaphragm whose rigidity throughout the frequency range is maintained by very fine stiffening ribs, with the driver as a whole acting as a stressed member to help eliminate any unwanted resonance from the slim cabinet. The resulting response is as clean, accurate and distortion-free as a quality conventional speaker, with none of the bulk.
In addition to minimising the height of the magnets, the entire suspension is placed outside the magnet system so that it adds nothing to its height. Whether you opt for the standard satellite and centre speakers or the larger models with additional bass/midrange drivers, the result is an exceptionally shallow unit that allows the enclosure to have the same installed depth as current flat screen TVs without compromising acoustic integrity in the slightest. Lush yet well controlled, it's the kind of performance that brings soundtrack effects to life with a real sense of drama.
The generous size of the sophisticated new 25mm (1in.) vented tweeter specially developed for the T Series allows exceptionally accurate reproduction, especially of the human voice. And silken, effortlessly pure high notes. The clarity is outstanding, even played loud.
KEF's unique 'Tangerine' waveguide helps to disperse the sound image evenly throughout the room. The combined effect is remarkable: you find yourself immersed in a dense three-dimensional sound picture that completely engages you with what's happening on screen.
Everything about the T Series has been designed from first principles to achieve a sleek, unobtrusive look that matches the styling of modern TVs while still maintaining the high standard of audio fidelity KEF is famous for.
A slimline closed box design, the assertive T-2 subwoofer completes the 3D sound image by adding definition and weight to the LF response. Easy to conceal and operating in the same phase as the speakers for perfect integration, it delivers fast, uniformly dispersed and devastatingly accurate bass.