Denon AVR-X1500H AV Receiver & Dali Zensor 1 - 5.1 Speaker Package
DENON AVR-X1500H AV RECEIVER & DALI ZENSOR 1 - 5.1 SPEAKER PACKAGE
A complete surround sound package including an AV Receiver, 5 speakers plus subwoofer and 30m of cable
- 1 x Denon AVR-X1500H AV Receiver
- 4 x Dali Zensor 1 Bookshelf Speakers
- 1 x Dali Vokal Centre Speaker
- 1 x Dali E-9F 9" Subwoofer
- 30m QED Micro Speaker Cable
- High-performance 7.2 channel AV receiver with 80W power per channel with the immersive Denon sound.
- Supports Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X for an immersive, three-dimensional audio experience.
- Amazon Alexa voice control compatibility gives you hands-free control of your AVR-X1500 and wireless music services.
- Advanced HDMI section with 6 HDMI inputs; 4K/60 Hz with full-rate pass-through HDCP 2.2 support on all HDMI ports to connect up to six of your favourite media devices and output to one display.
- 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR10 and BT.2020, plus Dolby Vision compatibility and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) provides the greatest picture quality.
- Award-winning Denon guided setup assistant and graphical user interface for an easy and intuitive out-of-box and setup experience
- Stream the most popular music services – Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Deezer and more.
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology to listen from any room of your home.
- Audio playback of lossless files WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD (2.8/5.6MHz) files.
- DSP chip with four 300MHz DSP cores to support the latest video, sound and processing needs.
- Smart TV connectivity to control the AVR-X1500H with a TV remote.
- Powered Zone 2 for same or different source.
- Phono input to connect your turntable and play vinyl records.
- Dual subwoofer outputs smooth out low frequencies for better bass dispersion.
- Control the Denon AVR-X1500H with your TV remote via HDMI CEC.
- Audyssey MultEQ XT setup with mic stand included in the box/Dynamic EQ & Volume.
The versatile Zensor 1 is ideal as all-round stereo speaker preferably in small to medium sized rooms.
Distinguished by it well-known DALI signatures such as the light and yet stiff wood fibre cones delivering a highly dynamic, detailed, and undisturbed sound reproduction, while ultra-low mass dome tweeter material ensures a widely extended frequency range.
Discreet in its dimensions and its design, dressed in a high-gloss lacquer finish that blends perfectly into a modern day interior.
The centre speaker covers an essentially important sound zone, since this is where the majority of dialogue in movie soundtracks is to be found. Zensor Vokal is engineered to cover this zone, thereby establishing a truly realistic voice and surround experience.
The sonic integration of Zensor Vokal, which should ideally be placed on a shelf below your TV screen, is highly convincing as is the voice matching to the other models in the range.
The SUB E-9 features a 9” woofer, capable of moving lots of air with power and precision. The cone is made from pure aluminium for maximum stiffness and a becoming exterior. Furthermore, the heavy magnet system wields a massive 4-layer, long-stroke voice coil.
All in all, the heavy-duty abilities of this “motor system” ensure that the woofer always follows the signal from the amplifier!
The heart of this subwoofer is the 170W RMS Class D amplifier with a highly linear response. Embracing a classic DALI trademark, it simply acts as a total low frequency extension of your AV system. The result is a powerful, well balanced bass reproduction and flawless integration with your speakers. In addition, the integrated limiter helps protecting your subwoofer against overloading.
The back plate of SUB E-9 F features controls for volume adjustment, phase, and upper cut-off frequency, while the power on/off function works automatically via signal detection. And with the options for LFE or LINE inputs, this subwoofer easily accompanies any AV set up.
The E-9 F is elevated from the floor by cone shaped rubber feet, while a down-firing bass port allows positioning directly against the wall.
Check the individual item product pages for more detailed specifications.