Winning a combination of 4 What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision awards in a row, its no secret that the Audiolab M-DAC is one of the best ever sounding DACs ever made.
Alongside the USB input with Asynchronous data processing, there are two each of coaxial and optical digital inputs, and one each of coaxial and optical digital outputs. Audio signal is provided via RCA single-ended and XLR balanced audio outputs.
What More Do You Need?
Now it’s easy to combine three neatly designed and space saving components – M-CDT, M-DAC (or M-NET) and M-PWR to make a complete source and amplification system.
The combination of LAB Series components offers access for you to enjoy all your music sources, analog or digital - all you need now is your speakers!
- General description Digital-to-analogue converter
- DAC ESS Sabre32 9018 chip
- Resolution 32 bits
- Maximum Sampling Frequency 84.672MHz
- Digital input 2 x 24-bit/192kHz coaxial
- 2 x 24-bit/96kHz Toslink optical, 1 x 24-bit/96kHz USB
- Digital output 1 x coaxial
- 1 x Toslink optical
- Output voltage RCA: 2.25V RMS,XLR: 4.5V RMS
- Total Harmonic Distortion RCA: <0.002%
- XLR: <0.0008%
- Frequency response 20Hz - 20kHz (± 0.2dB)
- Dynamic range RCA: >115dB
- XLR: >122dB
- Crosstalk RCA: <-120dB
- XLR: <-130dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 59 x 250 x252mm
- Colour Black, Silver
- Standard accessories power cord, remote control handset, batteries, user manual