Audiolab 8300MB Mono Power Amplifier
The 8300MB is a pocket powerhouse, housing 250W of pure, balanced amplification. 8300MB’s full power output is delivered into any loudspeaker load – unconditionally.
Massive reserves of power are available for high current drive capability to power and control the mightiest of speakers.This latest development of the Audiolab range now features a fully balanced power stage making the most of the balanced XLR inputs. This makes 8300MB a perfect match for the M-DAC using its balanced outputs, even over long cables.
- Rated Power Output - 250W RMS (8O), 350W RMS (4O)
- Peak Power Output - 450W RMS (4O)
- Gain 29dB
- Inputs XLR, RCA
- Outputs - Speaker
- Input Sensitivity - 1500mV
- Input Impedance - 44K ohm (balanced), 22K ohm (unbalanced)
- Power Bandwidth 5Hz - 60kHz
- Frequency Response - 20Hz ~20kHz -0.3dB ,ref. 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.003%
- Intermodulation Distortion (IM) 0.03%
- Transient Intermodulation Distortion (TID) 0.03%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N) 110dB
- Damping Factor - 200
- Dimensions - 216 x 150 x 379mm
- Net Weight 9.5kg
Internally the 8300MB is arranged as two complete power amplifiers which are bridge coupled to the loudspeaker terminals. Each power amplification stage is fed from one of the terminals of the balanced input, therefore the 8300MB operates as a fully balanced amplifier right through to the speaker output.
The benefits are a high level of noise rejection and lower transient distortion plus the ability of the amplifier to draw maximum current from the power supply as required to follow the musical waveform accurately.
It all adds up to a startlingly vivid and highly impactful musical performance that will put more energy into your loudspeakers as well as control them like never before.